In Tierras de los Andes we are dedicated to organize and customize trips to sell, book and operate tourist packages in different tourist destinations such as Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Ecuador, under an Integrated Management System that guarantees that our activities are developed under controlled conditions of quality, socio-environmental responsibility, safety and health at work, risk control and continuous improvement.
To this end, Tierras de los Andes assumes the following commitments:
- To meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our clients, creating authentic and personalized experiences through cultural immersion.
- To protect the cultural and natural heritage where our services are developed, managing the significant environmental aspects in order to prevent any type of environmental contamination or heritage affectation.
- Cultivate thinking based on risk prevention in all our processes to ensure the quality of our services and responsible environmental management.
- Comply with legal and other requirements applicable to the organization.
- To permanently seek the continuous improvement of processes, through the participation, involvement, motivation and training of the personnel towards the achievement of excellence in the service we provide.
- Promote the sustainable development of the population where Tierras de los Andes S.A.C. services are developed.
For the effective application of these principles, the leadership of the Top Management and the commitment of the collaborating partners are absolutely necessary. The General Management will periodically review this Policy, in order to develop the continuous improvement of the MIS, thus ensuring its maintenance and updating, and providing a reference framework for the establishment of quality and environmental objectives.
To manage the provision of services provided by the organization to customers in an effective and efficient manner, within a life cycle that allows continuous improvement of the implemented processes.
- Protection of cultural and natural heritage.
- Commitment to the environment.
- Staff development and recognition.
- Responsible tourism.
- Customer service.
- Process reengineering.
- Respect and protection of children and adolescents.
- Compliance with legal regulations.
- Gender equity.
- Promotion of values.
- Respect for collaborators.